While you are staying in Bali for a short, or long term period of stay, it is a wise decision to keep your body and health stay fit. Sports in Bali could be the best alternative as one of your Bali activities while you in Bali. From just walking or jogging along the beaches that spread out in Kuta or Sanur area, to some extreme sports like bungy jumping or surfing at the beaches when the wave in a perfect one.
There are many sport activities in Bali, such as bungy, cruises, diving in Amed or Tulamben Bali area, trekking, rafting or even for golf. All inclusive in Bali island for the sports activities for your leisure or fun!
Please check the below out for some Bali sport activities that you can try alone or with your friends or family.
- Bali Bungy - Jalan Pura Puseh, Kuta (phone 752658)
- Bountry Cruises - Jalan Nakula 9 Seminyak (phone 733333)
- Atlantis International Dive Center - Jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai 350 Sanur
- Balina Diving - Buitan Manggis Karangasem (phone 033 41725)
- Eco Dive - Jemeluk Beach, Amed Karangasem (phone 0363 23482)
- Euro Dive - Amed Karangasem (phone 0363 23469)
- Reef Seen Aquatics - Pemuteran Singaraja (phone 0362 93001)
- Spice Dive - Jalan Raya Seririt Sengaraja (phone 0362 41305
- Waterbom - Jalan Kartika Plaza Tuban (phone 755676)
- Atlantis International Adventures - Jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai 350 Sanur
- Bali Adventure Rafting - Jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai Sanur (phone 721480)
- Bali International Rafting - Jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai 7 Padang Galak Sanur
- Bali Golf & Country Club - Kawasan Wisata Nusa Dua (phone 771791)
- Bali Handara Kosaido - Jalan Pancasari Bedugul Tabanan (phone 0362 22646)
- Nirwana Bali Golf Club - Jalan Raya Tanah Lot Tabanan (phone 815 960)